A ‘numbers match’ original RS, fresh from comprehensive Autofarm renovation.
- A very early build, sold new into Spain.
- A superb example that performs every bit as well as it looks, this car is truly one of the all-round best performing 964 RS we’ve ever had the pleasure of working on.
Fully documented history with the car:-
- Fitted with a RUF hot-film kit, ‘power-tube’ exhaust upgrade and ‘Cup’ cams.
- 65,000 kms. Sold to a senior Porsche Club member in Holland.
- 68,000 kms. Engine rebuild.
- 74,000 kms. Imported by the current owner.
- 2005 to 2013. Maintained solely by Bob Watson Engineering.
- 101,000 kms. Engine overhaul 14,000 mls ago (Bob Watson) including a new 3.6 piston/cylinder set.
- 123,000 kms (77,000 mls). Autofarm commissioned to undertake a comprehensive renovation. This included a full glass out respray in the original Guards Red, an extensive interior re-trim, refurbish of the original magnesium wheels, a transmission overhaul plus much more besides
Copy of our summary spreadsheet of the full history file available on request.
- Price £155,000
- Listing categories Historic road cars / Historic racecars / Historic rally cars / Modern Classics / Supercars / Engine / Exhaust / General Spares / Vehicle History / Research & Certification / Vehicle Research / Car Maintenance / Car Storage / Car Transportation / Classic Dealers / Classic Restoration / Race Preparation / Race Support / Race/Rally Equipment
- Make Porsche
- Condition Excellent
- Gallery 02.032.jpg, 03.037.jpg, 04.IMG_7621.jpg, 05.061.jpg, 06.IMG_7643.jpg, 07.011.jpg, 08.IMG_7623.jpg, 09.IMG_7620.jpg, 10.IMG_7599.jpg, 011.IMG_7657.jpg, 012.070.jpg, 013.035.jpg
- Model type 911 - 964 RS
- Engine type 3.6 litre flat 6
- Year of manufacture 1992
- Exterior color Guards Red
- Interior color Black