Ford Falcon Sprint 1964 – Classic Thunder Race Car 6.1 litre Ford Windsor V8, 637BHP Performance Unlimited Engine (Currently being refreshed, with new pistons, bearings etc!), Jerico transmission, Mark Williams 9”axle. Super touring car derived suspension, Penske adjustable dampers, electronic PAS, 3 sets of Techno Magnesium wheels, with wets & drys. T45 Cage plus custom made fuel cell mounted in a fabricated alloy honeycomb enclosure. There is also a large selection of fibreglass / kevlar body moulds, plus assorted spares package.
This is an incredible specification car built with absolutely no expense spared by Fosstech Engineering. It will put a wide grin on your face every time you drive it! For sale only due to change of plans – this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a tremendous car.
Was originally road registered “FKJ 38C” and comes with V5c
Viewing is highly recommended – you wont be disappointed!
Also available with the car by separate negotiation is our Brian James Motorshuttle race trailer, fully kitted out with wheel carrier, electric winch and built in side awning, (there is enough room for the car spares and a pit bike).
Part exchanges (£ up or down) or swaps considered new or old – race or road, motorhome etc (try me!)
- Price £55,000
- Listing categories Cars / Historic racecars
- Make Ford
- Condition Excellent
- Gallery 005-7046-Copy.jpg, the-red-Baron-Spa-Sept-2013-11-of-14-e1476807476170.jpg, the-red-Baron-Spa-Sept-2013-14-of-14-e1476807461492.jpg, 005-6762.jpg, 005-8955-e1476807428131.jpg, 005-9776.jpg, 005-9930.jpg, image-thumb-7.jpg, image-thumb-5.jpg, image-thumb-12.jpg, image-thumb-4.jpg
- Model type Falcon Thundersaloon
- Engine type 6.1 litre Ford Windsor V8, 637BHP
- Body style Saloon
- Year of manufacture 1964
- Exterior color Deep Orange
- Interior color Black and Orange